Day # 4 Stop Shopping Challenge

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It's starting to get a little rough but I made it through.

Today I wanted to make hamburger but I didn't have any hamburger buns and I knew if I went shopping for one thing I would've gotten a lot of other items I didn't need.  So I decided to have the hamburgers another day after I go shopping tomorrow.



I also wanted to go to Home Depot because I realized I can put curtains up in the basement once I purchase a sheet rock anchor.  Once again this was a WANT and not a NEED.



And as always I wanted to go and purchase some sneakers for my daughter because I have a $20 off coupon to finish line.  This was a tough decision to delay because although she does not NEED them she NEEDS them because she only has a pair of pink sneakers which don't match with everything.  Ok, Ok, Ok,,it's not a NEED so I decided to wait a little longer and make her wear some of her Mary Jane shoes she already has.



So overall, today I only spent $10 on an event they are having at my kids school on Friday which supports the PTA.

Whew.....I did it!

So, what have your shopping challenges been?

0 comments:

Post a Comment