Project/Organization Prep Work

Friday, February 28, 2014

There are so many projects that I want to tackle this year that my head starts to spin when I think about it.  To keep me from getting too overwhelmed I like to write down and/or pin my ideas where I can access it with ease.  So, when I came across this project planner created by CleanMama a couple of days ago I knew I hit the jack pot.

   

I plan on using this printable for everything from DIY projects, organizing and decorating.  I can't wait to start jotting down all of my project ideas, keeping track of what I spend on each project as well as see ing a project get completed.  O and of course getting a special pretty bright binder to keep all of these plans nice, neat and organized.  Thanks CleanMama!!

So, what are your thoughts on this project planner?


I

0 comments:

Post a Comment